Some of the advantages of RRSP’s and RESP’s include:
- Tax-deductible RRSP contributions
- Tax deferral of compounding income and growth
- Based on a family’s net income and the amount contributed, a government RESP grant is available
- When money is withdrawn from an RESP, the student typically pays little tax, due to a low income tax rate
If you think that one or other of these long-term solutions is right for you, we can work together to examine RRSP and RESP investment options, and build a fully realized portfolio built around your security goals, risk tolerance and investment timeline. Please contact us today to find out more.
The best way to gain access to segregated fund policies is through a Financial Security Advisor. Our Financial Security Advisors have open access to a wide variety of segregated funds. Please contact us today to discuss how we can help strengthen your investment portfolio with segregated fund policies. You will receive an information package with a more detailed description of the many aspects o segregated funds.
Please note that any amount allocated to a segregated fund may increase or decrease in value and is invested at the risk of the policyholder.
Employees gain instant tax savings for Group RRSP contributions, as they are made using pre-tax payroll deductions. Your valued employees will also gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing that every month they are building towards their retirement.
We can help you and your employees choose the most fitting group retirement and savings products on the market. We will aid you in designing an investment plan that fits like a glove, matching the needs of everyone involved. You can choose from products like:
- Registered retirement savings plans designed specifically for groups
- Deferred profit sharing plans
- Defined contribution pension plans
- Non-registered savings programs
Contact us today and learn about group retirement and savings plans and how they can be a benefit for you and your business.